Avara's Response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
Avara Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. continues to closely monitor the developing situation regarding the outbreak of Covid-19 and would like to extend our sympathies to everyone whose health has been negatively affected by this global event. At this time, Avara facilities around the world have implemented their Business Continuity Plans to ensure an appropriate state of readiness. To that end, we have taken a number of actions to help prevent the spread of the virus, safeguard the health of our employees, and ensure required production levels to support continuity of supplies. These actions include:
- Communicating safety and hygiene information provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local health authorities;
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning of communal areas;
- Adapting shift changeovers to minimize social contact;
- Suspending international and non-essential business travel;
- Reducing visitors to each site to business-critical only, and;
- Enabling office-based staff to work from home, where possible.
In addition, we are working with our supply partners to understand and manage any identified risks to the supply chains for their products. To date, all of our facilities remain operational and we do not foresee any serious risk to our supply chain or service. Should circumstances change significantly, we will notify appropriate parties immediately.
Customers who have specific questions about their project should contact their Customer Relationship Leader or usual Avara contact. If you do not yet have an Avara contact, or for additional information not addressed in this communication, please contact us at info@Avara.com.