The Liscate facility in Italy was acquired from Pfizer. It offers liquid and lyophilized fill-finish of sterile injectable products, including high containment capabilities. The site has development labs and small-scale equipment, along with the capability to manufacture at commercial scale.
Benefitting from €30 million of investment since 2009, Liscate is staffed by over 200 highly skilled team members and has a proven 15-year track record in contract manufacturing. It is currently exporting to around 40 countries worldwide.
- Aseptic filling of ampoules and liquid vials
- Aseptic filling and lyophilization
- Terminal sterilization – ampoules
- Aseptic spray drying
- RABs aseptic powder filling (pending validation)
- Single vials
- Vials in trays / cartons
- Kitting capability
- Automated or manual packaging
- High volume automated packaging & labeling
Careers at Liscate
Team members across our locations are at the heart of Avara’s commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience and we place an emphasis on people as the foundation of our business. Explore the excellent career opportunities for qualified, motivated people across all of our locations.