Avara is a proven and trusted contract manufacturing partner, led by a team of experienced, entrepreneurial industry leaders with proven backgrounds in pharmaceutical manufacturing, healthcare, and technical services.
Avara's global community of skilled experts provides exceptional service and a world-class experience by delivering on our commitments. We have a relentless focus on delivering to scope and schedule as well as meeting regulatory requirements and quality standards, all at an agreed upon and fair price. On time in full.
Our expertise is strengthened by:
- Our commitment to exceptional customer service
- Pharma industry and CDMO experienced leadership
- A global network of world-class facilities with extensive capabilities and proven track records
- Motivated, knowledgeable, dedicated, and diverse people
- Our investment in industry best practices, including information technology and Lean Six Sigma manufacturing
- The agility to meet clients' needs and supply commitments
Avara has built a global footprint by acquiring facilities from leading pharmaceutical companies with demonstrated records of the highest quality and regulatory standards.
We have grown our portfolio through the addition of facilities with unique capabilities:
Arecibo, Puerto Rico: Former Merck facility, specializing in pharmaceutical oral solid dose (OSD) manufacturing and packaging.
Norman, Oklahoma: Former Astellas (previously Yamanouchi) facility, specializing in pharmaceutical oral solid dose (OSD) manufacturing and packaging.
Liscate, Italy: Former Pfizer facility, specializing in sterile fill and finish drug product manufacturing and packaging.
Aiken, South Carolina: Former GSK (Glaxo Smith Kline) facility, specializing in pharmaceutical oral solid dose (OSD) manufacturing and packaging.